Here are my tools, updated for 2021-2022.
- iTerm2 with
- Vim for a quick editing from the terminal
- Here is my
- Here is my
- JetBrains Mono fonts in both code editors and terminal.
- Terminal colors: I have both dark and light themes set up and use depending on the light conditions. I create
lightshell commands to switch between base16 themes.
- VSCode - I code HTML/JS/CSS primarily. I use VSCode as my primary code editor with these extensions
- VSCode Themes: also both dark and light themes
- Git: I use command line Git with delta
- Homebrew package manager
- Google Chrome and Firefox Developer Edition as the main browsers
- Google Chrome Canary as the development browser
- Raycast for shortcuts, windows management
- Affinity Designer for image editing
- Skitch for quick image editing
- Google Photos
Mouse: Logitech MX331 Silent – I found a silent mouse gives me a peace of mind.
Headphones: I have a few of them for my various use cases
- Sony WH-1000XM4 for music listenening
- Audio-Technica M50x with Audirect Beam 2se DAC/Amp for more serious music listening
- JBL Quantum 100 for calls and remote meetings. (This one has a really good mic!)
- Soundpeats TrueAir 2 for commuting and workouts
- plus: a DIY headphones stand made of teak wood.
Notes: A normal notebook and a black pen
- A Fuji XE-1 digital camera with TTArtisans 50mm f/1.2 manual focus lense
- An iPhone 12
- A 2018 Canyon Endurace CF SL road bike. I use my bike for mostly commuting to work and sometimes for recreational cycling. Bicycle is a big part of my life.